Duran Duran TUMOCHNESS: Girl Panic




Starring supermodels Yasmin Le Bon, Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Helena Christensen and Eva Herzigova as Duran Duran and under the direction of Jonas Akerlud (director of Lady Gaga's Papparazzi and Telephone) here comes the new Duran Duran TUMOCHNESS: Girl Panic.۞




The new video, shot in London, will be released November 8th. And the five Supermodels will be the cover and editorial of December 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar UK. You can watch the… eleven teasers!! in the Duran Duran Youtube channel. This is set to be a viral fashion and rock and roll extravaganza, with supermodels playing a day in the life of Duran Duran.



I know I’m going nowhere / with all the voices in my head / the clever words I never said / of all the things to happen / in a girl panic, that’s driving naked through my mind / it’s a crush panic, she’s got me atomized / you beg me to get closer, dress falling off your shoulder.۞۞

No comments:

Post a Comment